Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Today a Blog, Tomorrow the World

It's day 28 of NaBloPoMo and I have to say it hasn't been as brutal as I first expected.  I've had to make the time to write a post, but given my newly-acquired iPad, that has made blogging on the fly much easier.  (Other than that niggly error I get the first try posting due to iOS 6)  

What I've learned from this last 28 days of blogging....

...I can write daily if I truly put my mind to it and commit.  

...coming up with blog post ideas can be challenging, but it's caused me to be more observant of my life and boiling that down into words

...in the words of my friend, Amy, I've only "cheated" once and posted a video.  I don't find that cheating, but for those keeping score, I'm still ahead

...I actually have more than 5 readers

My dream has always been to have a column.  Be the next Erma Bombeck, Dave Barry, or less political Peggy Noonan (she writes exquisitely!)  Now that I'm almost done with my 30-day challenge, if there are any takers out there looking for a curly-haired, funny columnist, let me know.  

No comments: