Monday, October 28, 2013

Kissing Booth

Last night was our church's Fall Festival.  Kids were running around dressed like Ninja Turtles, Spiderman and Woody from Toy Story.  We had a cupcake walk, popcorn, face painting, family pictures, and hayrides.  It was fun and mayhem all around.  I suspect many of those dressed up children didn't get to bed at a decent hour, hyped up on sugar.  

The running joke this weekend was two of the ladies in my small group class were going to host a "kissing booth."  Although that didn't come to pass, I was quick to mention that I actually have a "Kissing Booth" outfit.  Yes, those that know my full name know how clever and witty that is.  But a few years ago I made the outfit and it was a hit!  I carried Hershey's kisses with me to pass out....because, really, people, my kisses are pretty amazing, and I just don't give those away for twenty-five cents!

Alas, I didn't don the outfit last night....but maybe someday in the future I will and get my Prince Charming to participate.  But in the meantime, based on this photo, I need to let my Pastor borrow it.  I love the way my Pastor and his wife love each other.  Reason number 641 why I love my church.....photo credit:  John Fong:


No comments: