Thursday, September 12, 2013

Top Five Signs You Know You Have First World Problems

Last week, due to equipment issues in my area, my Internet was out at home.  For a whole week.  A.whole.week.  It's sad to say that I rely on Internet almost as much (emphasis on almost) as indoor plumbing.  This dependence is mainly due to the fact I'm now an online student and do a majority of my homework during late night hours.  I've realized over the past week that I experience those "first world problems" everyone talks about.  So, straight from the home office in Cupertino, California, today's top five list....the top five signs you know you have first world problems...

5.  While reading a printed book, when you press on a word you are unfamiliar with, the definition doesn't pop up.

4.  My new Fitbit Flex connected to MyFitnessPal App, all connected via bluetooth is the one way I am able to lose weight.  

3.  I can tether my iPhone hotspot to my MacBook Air in 5 calls or less.

2.  "In Sync" is more than a cool name for a 90s band.

1.  There is no such thing as Free WiFi - you can't sit at Starbucks without buying something.  

No comments: