Monday, October 31, 2016

Podcasting...Again

Photo Cred: What Should I Read Next?
Back in August, I had the privilege of being a guest on What Should I Read Next podcast.  It was like a dream come true!  I've always wanted to have my own radio show, and in the 21st century, being a guest on a podcast is the next best thing.

Think of my excitement when I was approached to be one of the folks on a follow-up episode about What DID I Read Next?  Clips from my original episode were included and then I shared what I had read next and what was still on my list.

Anne Bogel, the host of this podcast, did an excellent job of picking titles for me and though I've only read one so far, I loved it.  Two more are on my list from Anne, but the reader response was overwhelming.  Literally hundreds of suggestions came through comments from readers on Anne's blog and Instagram.  I'm set for life for books to read, as if I wasn't already.  

If you haven't listened to the original episode, you can do so here.  And then you can list to the follow-up here.  Happy listening...and reading!

No comments: