5. You have ever superpoked someone, sent them flair or mourned the loss of Scrabulous.
4. You caved under the peer tagging pressure and wrote "25 Random Things About Me."
3. You have used Facebook as a verb..."Hey, just 'facebook' me."
2. When referring to "wall-to-wall" you are not discussing the flooring options for your home.
1. You've pondered the question "How did Jesus do ministry without Facebook?"
*Love is a kinder word than addicted to...but the words can be interchangeable to apply to your personal situation.