Monday, February 11, 2013

And Her Name is Hope

The Super Bowl Budweiser Clydesdale commercial this year was one of my favorites....probably my top choice, with the God Made the Farmer commercial a close second.  The end of the Clydesdale commercial asked viewers to vote to name the baby Clydesdale.  The results are in, and her name is Hope.  At first, I thought...Hope?...that's not a very powerful name for a Clydesdale, but I re-watched the commercial - the updated extended version - and I think the name is perfect.  The world needs Hope.  And whether we're raising a horse or a human, we all hope that they succeed and, when they do, don't forget their roots and what they were taught.  You may have seen the original commercial, but watch the extended version...it gets even better.


No comments: